The Knoxville Technology Council (KTech) is the force behind Greater Knoxville’s tech industry – connecting leaders and helping establish the Knoxville region as a hub for innovation and growth. Become a member company today to expand your network, support employee growth, and increase your brand awareness and impact. Our members get the resources, connections, and opportunities to boost innovation and impact. Our members also enjoy access to our events, training, and conferences. Please join KTech as a company, and also join the KTech mailing list as an individual (and invite all your friends and colleagues to join the mailing list, too).
Who Should Join?
- Growth software companies
- Established technology companies
- Technology-enabled companies
- Technology leaders and IT and Dev departments in non-technology companies
- Software and technology start-ups and early-stage companies
- Small business innovators and entrepreneurs
- Companies and organizations that provide services to the technology industry
Member Company Benefits
Every employee of a member company is recognized as a member of the Knoxville Technology Council.
- Attend exclusive events
- Make industry connections
- Learn from industry thought leaders
- Share insights and discuss industry trends
- Access to elected officials and policymakers
- Gain visibility for your company through marketing, PR, and sponsorship opportunities
- Vote to select KTech’s Board of Directors
- Post open positions to the jobs board (paid members)
- Get listed in the membership directory
- Post events to the community calendar
Your company knows how important the technology industry is for the Knoxville region because you’re living proof of it. You get all of the member benefits listed above and our commitment to deliver the most value we can to you and your organization. We’re all in this together. Join us and let’s get rolling.
Founding Member Company
You know who you are. You’re a technology leader and your company is committed to truly moving the needle in the Knoxville region. You get all of the member benefits listed above plus invitation-only founding member events, priority event registration, and exclusive sponsorship opportunities.
You’re making a ruckus. We’re here to help! We want to be part of your story and contribute to your success. Membership is free for companies with up to five employees and annual revenue of less than $1 million and less than $1 million in capital raised.